Friday, August 27, 2004

Why are you down there???

So I'm new to this blog thingamijiggy and I can't figure out why my profile wants to be all the way at the end of the page. I'm guessing it's cus my images are too big!? I thought I fixed it in the little HTML window, but sure enough, its back down there again. I'm not quite sure what to change to get it back up there. (Sorry I have no clue what I'm doing!) Any hints from the audience would be greatly appreciated.!!!


(*crikets*)

audience! (what audience?!)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

er...wow, It just went back...hmmmm. This Blogger site is a bit strange

read this said...

You must love the blog, and it will love you too.

tHeNuTinMD said...

Hey BonBon,

Edit your html so that you copy:

""""!-- Begin #sidebar --""""
all the info in between to include...
""""!-- End #sidebar --""""

and paste it right below one of 2 spots:

either below """""div id="content"""""" or """"!-- Begin #main --""""

(added 4 """" marks per < or > cause it wouldn't let me post otherwise.)

whichever works. You must include the Begin #sidebar and End #sidebar lines in ur paste.

Keep drawing...you're doing gr8 :)

tHeNuTinMD said...

hmm...I just looked at the html of the blank blog that I have and it actually appears as your stuff is in the right place. Instead, you could widen your blog by changing:

/* Content
----------------------------------------------- */
#content {
width:660px;
margin:0 auto;
padding:0;
text-align:left;
}
#main {
width:410px;
float:left;
}
#sidebar {
width:220px;
float:right;
}

Bonnie said...

thanks for your advice "Nut in MD" ;-)