Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Because it feels good




Well I don't really feel like I have made enough progress to really post but it is so satisfying to put up here even the littlest of movement. It just feels like progress...even when it really isn't.

I need the good feelings because this has been a trying week for multiple reasons!! So here is some stuff I have worked on (chick to enlarge)


This picture is getting more detailed. But it has a loooooooong way to go and the couple in the foreground bother me a lot but they are just being blocked in in the moment. bah bla bla bla.

2 comments:

Nelson Diaz said...

It's looking good so far! Can't wait to see the completed piece! Love how you use light.

Artist said...

i really like the first two pencil drawings. they look really good!! i bet it took you a few minutes to do each! it's so funny when people notice me doing something that complicated in just a few minutes!!