Sunday, August 02, 2009

*Oh man*




My last post was in Feb! This blog is really outdated. I'm going to try to get it back on track and at least fix the html on my template and stuff...but once I start teaching again this fall I'm hoping it won't go back in to disarray. I think I will get a website going again once the book gets closer to publication, and then things will really start to heat up.

I had to take a long pause due to stinky health issues, but things are getting back on track slowly and surely.

I'm much better at updating facebook than this blog or flickr so I'll just push some of the files posted on FB and plant them here for an update!











It's been a crazy year and I have learned a lot about myself which is always a good thing.



Miranda's face has changed again a little bit but I'm not sure if I'm happy with it. She has been a very tricky portrait to pin down. I have a lot of ideas about what she should look like but I haven't quite gotten there yet!

1 comment:

Greg Salvatore said...

You're back. Yaaaay! And with some excellent drawings, I might add.